whats the craziest place you ever had sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by SOURDIESELNYC, Sep 12, 2009.

1. I_AM_HIGH New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $126
    I'd probably say a baseball field hut thing or a cave... had to go down into the water, swim a ways till you got to the cave
  2. Apu New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $298
    Craziest place, Or craziest situation :p. There is two answers.

Place: Would be on the shadeclothes they put up at schools where 2 highways could see everything if they looked during the day :). I find it a crazy place because a year later I actually jumped off the roof(Like often) went through the shade cloth instead of bouncing and tore a knee muscle while on LSD.

Situation: My couch while my best friend is chatting to me(And I am trying to give him the look "Stop fucking looking at me") but he just was not getting it, Another one is playing a game on the TV and another couple on a couch that was on a T angle to us. I did not get to finish personally he would not turn back around but I managed to macgyver it and finish her off. Does it still count?
  3. Siddarth Are Humans Environment friendly?

Crafty
    Stoner Buck$:
    $103
    Boys Washroom at school,reminds me not to have sex with virgins :X
  4. Mmm_Green Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $182
    Outside of an ice skating rink?
    It was awful btw.
  5. Azure_Cloud OG st0n3r

Angelic
    Stoner Buck$:
    $4,079
    Damn girl, you are fine and deserve to have someone make love to you in a tub full of OG Kush on the rooftop of the Peabody.
  6. Mmm_Green Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $182
    Lol, I don't think I would wanna make love in a tub full of weed. Seems uncomfortable. But, I would love to get high during sex!!
  7. emf3rd Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $41
    Me and my girl friend went to Pleasant Hill in Massachusetts a while ago... There's a bunch of trails through the woods there, and while there was a huge concert going on with a bunch of people only a few hundred feet away, we smoked pot right on the trail, and then made love on it three different ways, right on the trail. We actually had to stop occasionally to let people walk by hahaha...

Oh and right after that we went to Papa Gino's and had a quickie in the girls bathroom ;) Fun times for us both!
  8. Indica420 Part time viking

Buzzed
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,392
    Thought i'd add mine it was just before new years eve just gone and a good friend of mine and i got a bit drunk at the local tavern then stumbled home along a path next to a creek halfway home she pulled me over to this spot beside the creek and did the deed 3 or 4 times i can't remember anyways it's sort of screwed my life at the moment as she is my best friends missus and i was living them needless to say im not now hahaha:oops: ... learned a good lesson tho don't have an affair with someone the short amount of pleasureble time is not worth the grief and shit afterwards;deadhorse
    Luhador likes this.