Omni detox drink work?

Discussion in 'General Information' started by highnickapie37, Aug 9, 2009.

1. highnickapie37 smoke a J n call it a day

Stoner Buck$:
    $739
    So i find out after i almost get this job that i have a drug test in a week so 3 days before the test i stopped smokin cuz im an everyday smoker, drank lots of water and went and bought the Omni extra strength cleansing drink. i drank it 2 hours before the test cuz thats what it said to do and my piss was almost a green color. Is that a flag that i failed? has anyone else ever used this drink and had passing results or fails?
  2. Saturnine Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $304
    Ouch, Detox drinks/pills do not work. They work on the principle of dilution (which you could have done at home for free), meaning that if you do pass, its because your urine was diluted enough to slide under the 50 ng/dl cutoff level used by the majority of tests. However if your urine is too diluted, and lacking the proper amount of creatine, you can fail for that. Im not saying you wont pass, but you need to be prepared for the likely scenario that you did not. Check out the urine drug testing forums at marijuana.com for more information regarding these issues. Good Luck!
  3. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    i drank a detox drink called chf every month i was on probation and passed all but 3, but only cuz i couldnt afford the test that month. and at the time i weighed 275, so most work, some dont. just depends what kind u get
  4. Saturnine Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $304
    The reason detox drinks work is because of dilution. They have you drink a mass amount of fluids and pee alot in a short period of time, thus diluting your urine. There is no magic remedy for cleaning THC out of your system. Thats why these drinks only offer a "window" of time to be clean.
  5. nita47 notsojrstoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $307
    ;):D well today was the day for me and I did a detox drink I purchased at our local head shop... 4 20 by Dr.Green although i was pissed off that not only could the web site give me any gtk info, the phone number was a voice mail as well, no luck with either and I had questions...anyhow, I did the drink and so sick of water right now I could scream...no watching, but damn l.p.n. nurse stood outside the door as if she "needed to see if she could hear any strange happenings"...ok, i'll back up...I came in here last night and loved the site, joined, posted, yadda yadda, thought, well, i've passed my own rapid test, i'll test my husband and see what his looks like...red hot he was...so, today comes and I get wiggy because by this time my urine was almost clear, so decide to shamefully ask my son to pee in a cup last night before going to bed "for insurance purposes"...I do feel guilty for this, but had reached for sooo many remedies and too late last night to go out and start the most popular I found in forums, Cranberry Juice...so, i do my detox drink and almost decided not to use the son's urine, but decided i'd better just to make sure..so, i put just a little in a condom, played around with a water filled condom last night here and there and practiced piercing it with a safety pin and all that..so ---i put in on the dash board to get warm on my way, hid it in my panties to keep it warm, took forever for them to call me back, just knowing this thing is going to explode and leave me with piss streaming down my legs.. a definite "woulda been hilarious had i been high", but, I made it in, after forever again I finally get to go pee...and here's the psycho standing outside the closed door and asked me I know 4-5 times are you done, are you finished, are you ready...STFU lady and let me finish peeing, i've only had dozens of bottles of water since yesterday and my bladder is holding a ton of it...i think she almost got suspicious that I was doing something terribly wrong,,I was, but hell...,but i did it, pee'd in the cup myself, pierced the condom and carefully squeezed just enough in it to color it good, since all that flippin water had me concerned that it would be "dilute"...i find out MONDAY...what a way to spend the weekend, another few days of wondering, well??? He's not even a teen and I know he's clean..lol..just hoping between the 4 20 and the boy's urine, i'll be clean and starting a new job soon!!
  6. STEVELO Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,090
    did you pass>>::::/??????;smoke
  7. CCBlazer New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,405
    This isn't true. I work in the construction industry and have to test regularly. They do work, and not on the principal of dilution. They can tell when you've diluted your piss and make you retest. The test comes back inconclusive and is a mandatory retest if you don't test again, it's then a fail.

The reason I know they work is I've used them for saliva tests to get work badges on job sites. They're wise to the fake urine and some are using other methods. You can't dilute your saliva.