Need help passing probation drug test!!!!

Discussion in 'General Information' started by allfee, Apr 10, 2009.

1. allfee New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $380
    Ok heres the deal i used to smoke weed hellllllla (everyday usually) hah i loved it. Sucks dick for me cuz im 18 and i gotta hide all this shit from my parents. Anyway duznt matter how i got caught but anyway i got caught by the police with 5gs of hash and 5gs of weed. I was sent to juvenile court and was luckily just put onto probation for 3 months. Today, i went to juvy court and they said you will be tested every other thursday for 3 months. Anyway now its spring break and i get tested on the spring break thursday. The day after spring break i go to a cypress hill concert in san fran (fuck yea) and ya kno its cypress hill hah you gotta smoke there and get hella baked. and its my first time go to a stoner band performance and i already got my ticket so i dont wanna lose my oppurtunity. Anyway so the thursday after the concert (on monday) i dont get tested. But the week after that i do. Anyway i really need to know how to pass the drug tests at probation. ive been looking this stuff up for a while but i keep heaaring different thing so iwant a legit answer. I've heard drinking hella water before the test makes your pee dilluted so the thc stuff doesnt come up but they will notice that its clear so you take vitamin b-12 and it makes your piss yellow. If this is true what energy drink has the highest vitamin b12 in it or what shuld i do to get b12 into my system. I've also heard about excersising a lot and going into a sauna (luckily i have a sauna.) I've heard that the drug detoxing stuff duznt work cuz the tests can see the detoxing stuff come up. Please tell me the best way to pass the drug test (i don't want any answers like don't smoke). THANK YOU SO MUCH. *sorry for the long post* peacee keep toking o yea by the way im bout 5'9 weigh 150 lbs and i do play a sport
  2. DCBIGBUD Hardcore Toker

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,733
    To be honest allfee if you are gonna keep smoking, which i would anyway, i,d try and spend out on those kits that includes a pouch. Because its not random you know when youve got to use it which is a slight bonus, the only other way is get some clean pee off a mate that dosnt smoke, which is what i done when i was on a drug course. I'm sure ther are other ways but thats the easiest i can think of. As for trying to sweat it out in the sauna or drinking loads of water, i'm not sure wether you'll have enough time inbetween tests to flush out of your system?? Not to sure about that so dont want to say to much, anyway good luck and hope you find a way round it.
    ;bonghit;dream
  3. TeeBox Fore Right!

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,314
    I got nothing then.:rolleyes:
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Osprey: 32 Points (HA! Feel the same way.) Apr 13, 2009
  4. 04teggyvroom Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $183
    certo, it's a preservative for jam. you can get it at wal mart for around 2.50 it tastes horrible smoke the day before and pass the test the next day. You mix one packet with how ever much water you need to water the taste down and piss one time before you go in and the next piss should be the drug test piss.. Hope this helps.;smoke:toilettoke: