Mixing tobacco in weed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by x_ChronicEyes_x, May 17, 2008.

1. phuNkii Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $254
    Hi..

Here in Slovenia pretty much everyone also mixes tobbaco with weed.. I think it just burns slower and has a better taste, probbably since im a smoker.. You just put 0.5 gram of weed and like 3/4 of ciggarete and 2 ppl are stoned as fuck..

But yesterday me and my friend didnt have any ciggs so we just rolled the 0.5g weed we had left and smoked it.. We had to light it up like every 3 inhales.. It didnt burn good ;/ Maybe oure fault since we did that first time :trio:
  2. djonkoman Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,198
    here in the netherlands also everyone mixes tobacco in it, the 2 main reasons are to let it burn better and use less weed
    but I myself don't smoke tobacco and I hate the taste
    and I have enough weed(own harvest) and I don't smoke very often, also I need more weed than most of my friends and one pure fat joint is just enough to get stoned, and if I want to get more stoned I light a second, and if I smoke witg friends I normally use 2-3
    so the only problem is that it doesn't burn as well, but I find the taste of tobacco worse than lighting my joint more often(and then it would cost me more long rolling papers, I would have to buy tobacco and smoke more before I become stoned)
  3. HighHorsey Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $395
    I've tried it mixed b4. Don't think I got any headaches from it. But I don't like doing it though. Sometimes I will if I just have a pinch of weed. To make my J a bit meatier. I do however highly recommend smoking a cigarette after smoking a joint. It will really kick you BUZZ in.
  4. PitbullStoner Educated Pothead :)

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,037
    Here in my part of Canada, every one mixes tobacco with weed. You have to remember that Canadian tobacco is of higher quality than American cigarettes, making them taste so much better.

And yes, I agree. I like to smoke 2-3 nice sized bongs at a time, then light up right after. Its such an intense feeling. Can't say I know of anyone getting headaches from it. It CAN happen if you don't normally smoke ciggs and mix the 'baccy with the weed, though.;potsign
  5. djonkoman Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,198
    yeah I get a massive nicotinerush of only 2-3 puffs from a joint with tobacco, a bery unpleasant feeling for me wich could partly be described with headache, altough it's better comparable with having gotten a massive blow to the head or so(without the hurting of the blow), I always feel disoriented when I get it and have to sit down and drink some water or soda
  6. Growfish Traverser of the Realms

Stoner Buck$:
    $166
    Where I'm from thats the way nearly everyone smokes it, I'm only just starting to smoke without mixing the 2 and I've been smoking for about 5 years.
  7. iddicted Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $411
    ya can only mix a very small amount otherwise the tobacco will dominate the flavor and the effect. when there is hash mix tobacco 100% of th time. its all on preference
  8. PitbullStoner Educated Pothead :)

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,037
    Im with you COMPLETELY! When we bust up a few fair sized nugs, we only put in less than half of a regular sized cigarette. We also bust up the 'baccy. It mixes nicer and makes for a better experience. :cool:
  9. SkunkRadio Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $691
  10. HempMan22 Just Your Average Stoner

Mellow
    Stoner Buck$:
    $891
    As long as you continue to roll Joints with tobacco in them you will remain Incompetent.

Are you smoking weed this way to mask what you're doing from the authorities? No? Then Stop smoking your weed mix and smoke like everyone else you maroon!!
  11. Indica420 Part time viking

Buzzed
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,392
    Lol so if someone said to support gun control would you.. I think there's a little thing called freedom and if he or anyone else mix's with bacco he has the right too... No need for name calling and demands dude thought stoners were suppose to be chill not uptight dickwads!!!
  12. HempMan22 Just Your Average Stoner

Mellow
    Stoner Buck$:
    $891
    Well glad at least to hear you learned weed and tobacco do not mix. Tho for some dumbass reason the kids who roll Blunts mix tobacco and weed on purpose. That's just ludicrous to me. Some joints run or just won't toke right. I've ripped joints and rerolled them. I been rollin' doobies and numbers and hooters 39 years. You can't get a nose hitoff a bowl so I prefer rolling J's. Old People Know Stuff.
  13. SkunkRadio Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $691
    a nose hit?