Legalization of Marijuana Voting Ballot This Nov.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News and Headlines' started by LIfted_Individual, Mar 24, 2010.

1. krazerider1 Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $360
    California: Good luck, and I just want you to know we are all counting on you...
  2. HempMan22 Just Your Average Stoner

Mellow
    Stoner Buck$:
    $891
    On every site forum I have ever been on it is considered BAD FORM to add your link in your very first post. Are you a troll??
  3. HempMan22 Just Your Average Stoner

Mellow
    Stoner Buck$:
    $891
    Well it's too bad Prop 19 failed. But had it passed I wonder how the new taxes would be set for the Production, Distribution and Sale of cannibis? Would weed be less costly even with 3 new taxes added to it?
  4. roegner1030 Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $339
    Believe it or not the Bill actually did not fail and passed with flying colors. Unfortunately, our government skewed the results in their favor so that it looked as if more people voted against it rather than for it.

Truth is, more people voted yes than no, but our government is a piece of shit.
  5. GrassFairy (Not Gay)

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,223
    wow it never even occurred to me that that is possible. any proof?
  6. roegner1030 Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $339
    You think they'd leave anything behind?

Want proof? The easiest way to prove that those results are b.s. is to run an unofficial vote requiring that people who voted YES to present themselves and do a third part tally that wouldn't let the government near it. Would that ever happen? No.

But I can guarantee that the 4 million people who voted yes as opposed to the 5 million who voted no would increase to a minimum of 6 million. Seriously, look around in Cali, look at your friends, look at people you meet. Chances are, 3 out of 5 people smoke, and 4 out of 5 would vote yes. The only people who care about marijuana becoming legal are politicians. I mean, you don't see people protesting, making a huge deal, or doing anything extreme against legalization. You have government run smear campaigns. Those that don't smoke DON'T CARE because it doesn't effect them in a negative way.

But you'll never find, or get any proof, otherwise it would already be legal.
  7. GrassFairy (Not Gay)

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,223
    Thats quite the conspiracy theory man.
  8. BStoned619 The Mindbender

Stoner Buck$:
    $959
    That's an extraordinary claim roegner. And extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Not so sure it passed with 'flying colors' though, there are many other reasons that people voted no. Problems as to how the bill was written, greed, etc. Evidence to support it would indeed be a challenge as you mentioned. If that is the case, then I am exceedingly infuriated with our Gov. It's a shame that we may never be sure.

Being in California apart from many other places in the world is truly different. In my own experience, it is similar to how you say. It is literally everywhere. It seems just about every corner you turn, every person you know. I am very curious as to if the ratios are somewhat similar to as you described. I do believe legalization is coming though. The ignorance has got to die out. That and the corrupt politicians.
  9. roegner1030 Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $339
    It's not a conspiracy theory, because it's not a theory.

Saying the government had nothing to do with it not passing is like saying the CIA has never assassinated anyone. Sure you can't find proof, but we all know it happens.
  10. GrassFairy (Not Gay)

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,223
    I have to say, it definitely seems possible.
  11. bixi Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $222
    the black market is a market the government does not want to lose out on, it is a huge cash cow for them. They will not let marijuana become legal because it's price will go down significantly and DEA agents that devote their lives to the pursuit of marijuana dealers/users will be out of work. It's a horrible system.
  12. GreenTreeVandal Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $214
    Well, everyone that was born in 1993 is now turning 18, so I hope we have alot of people voting for it this year.;leaf
  13. NKwish Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $55
  14. SeasickBill Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $490
    Lets not fight amongst eachother. Hope, luck, whatever. As long as we're all on the same page and want this to happen. Nit picking on words is just looking for a reason to argue and cause unrest with eachother. We're all for the same cause. Lets stay positive.
  15. LibertarianToker Warlord

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,129
    "Herb will get you through time with no money, better than money can get you through times with no herb."

Funny thing, I live in Colorado and want to move to Fairbanks.

Free wheeling Franklin sez "Dope will get you through times of no money better then money will get you through times of no dope..........."