If anyone needs to take a piss test for a job, BUY THIS DRINK!!! worked for me twice.

Discussion in 'General Information' started by MotherNaturesSon, Feb 8, 2010.

1. MotherNaturesSon Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $479
    This is just a message to promote this drink I bought at GNC and I'm sure it might have been discussed hear before, but this shit AB-SO-LUTLEY(tim and eric reference? anyone?) works. Used it an hour before a test for two jobs in the last year and worked both times. I even smoked the day before. Its called Total Eclipse Rely Detox. I got the fruit punch flavor and it tastes just like gatorade
    Total Eclipse? Rely? Detox - Tropical Fruit Punch - ACME - GNC

Anyways I don't work for the company or anything, just wanted to inform my fellow stoners about it cause I know how stressful those tests can be.:thumbsup:
  2. solarmusicfreak Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $311
    Re: If anyone needs to take a piss test for a job, BUY THIS DRINK!!! worked for me tw

wow, glad your here. i like that kind of info. God bless, peace and love.
  3. Tweeked_Out Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $352
    Re: If anyone needs to take a piss test for a job, BUY THIS DRINK!!! worked for me tw

This worked for me too. I read about Total Eclipse Rely Detox in another thread here and figure it was worth a try. I wasn't about to try and keep some fake stuff strapped to my leg and try to also keep it warm. I stopped smoking for about a month and then smoked about 4 joints over a weekend, then found out I needed to pass a test. I really didn't think I'd get this job but then they called. :eek:

I was luckily to have 1 week notice to pass an "e cup instant" pre-employment piss test. I bought two (fruit punch) just to be on the safe side. I drank one the day before and one the day of about 3 hours before I took my test. It says to drink 16oz of water 15 minutes after drinking it, more if you weigh over 180lbs. I'm about 160lbs and drank a little extra water and gatorade. I also took a multi-vitamin about an hour before I took the test. I took the vitamin so my pee would not be too diluted. During the week I had, I didn't smoke, drank plenty of water and also exercised and worked out every other day.

Rely Detox is not cheap, it's a 16oz bottle for about $44. But it worked for me! A few days later I got the call that I passed the test and got the job. :)

I have read many threads here (and other places) where people say what they are going to do but never come back and post what happened. Figure I share my experience and maybe help another stoner in need. :thumbsup: