Hospital Drug Test Coming Up Please Help!

Discussion in 'General Information' started by CuriousCat, Aug 13, 2009.

1. CuriousCat Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $421
    Hi - I've been a regular/chronic pot smoker for years now and I have a urine drug test coming up for work in a hospital. I will have been pot free for 42 days when the test happens, but I have been reading a lot on the internet that says it can take longer than 30 days to cleanse your system. What are the experiences of others with being clean for a month and getting tested? I'm 5'1, 149 Ibs,(kinda average to muscular build) but not super active. I was planning on doing the water, creatine, b complex method just to be safe, but does anyone here have experience with hospital testing...do they use the 50ng/ml cutoff levels? I have ordered marijuana test strips, but they are for the 50ng/ml cutoff...if I have, to I'll just go the powdered urine method route again cause I know that works....Any nurses or other hospital workers experience with drug testing would be helpful! Thanks!
    -CuriousCat (who misses the chronic!!)
  2. Osprey Solid.

Stoner Buck$:
    $7,688
    Holy cow. I've only ever had one UA and I bombed it in an epic fashion. 42 days though? Do you hydrate properly? You've got to have clean pee by now.
  3. mohawk38053 9 year veteran

Stoner Buck$:
    $827
    how do you powder urine?
  4. kiddo Sun, Surf, and good Mota!

Stoner Buck$:
    $317
    is this for a job or just some hospital pee test? They can't rat on you if your in the states, otherwise I'da been in jail a ton of times, I've taken a lot of dirty pee tests before I got the card
  5. CuriousCat Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $421
    I don't know - I bought it on the internet
  6. mohawk38053 9 year veteran

Stoner Buck$:
    $827
    damn cause that would be awesome to have
  7. MeanGreenRollingMachine Dutchess of Dank

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,401
    i've done one pee test to work in a hospital, everyday heavy smoker for years and i took about a month off, drank a ton of water and all that jazz. took my test, bada bing! PASS.
    not sure about what the cutoff is but if you're too dilute they make u come back for another test so make sure u get ur results before you toke up.

good luck with the test and enjoy the epic high you will get once u get tokin again.
    hope this helps a little;bonghit
  8. nita47 notsojrstoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $307
    been searching as well, i too have a test coming up in hospital, they don't do the "rapid" test anymore, it's sent to lab so it has me wiggin' a tad...i googled "klear urine additive" and found a site where a chat person came up automatically, claimed the urine is freeze dried, you add your own urine to it the powdered form...then u must find a way to conceal it...they can't watch you unless you are in a "law" or court situation, anyhow, I'm leary with the additive, simply because on the lab sheet at the last hospital i worked at it has at the bottom of the form "adultrated", "diluted", etc., i'm trying the 4 20 detox and was truly hoping it would be a rapid know right away but now i must wait until mon or tues for results...i'll be wiggy alllll weekend!!!

I'll post to let you all know if it worked, however, I've been totally clean now for over 3 weeks...let me be clean!!!!!!
  9. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    42 days even for an overweight person is plenty of time. relax u should be fine
  10. Ingreenfields Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,103
    My understanding Is two to three weeks to clean your system
    There Is synthetic urine thats pretty fool proof. I believe the wizzinator even has a fake wang and a heat pack. I know there are several companies who provide this type of product.
    Good luck to ya!
    ;bonghit Take care!
  11. CuriousCat Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $421
    It took me 38 days to test completely negative on home test strip - thats a 50 ng/ml cut off level - problem is that the test I am getting may be sent to lab and analyzed much more closely ----- so i'm not sure if i should go ahead and take risk of bringing in a substitute (test is coming up monday) So yes, I know I would be fine if cut off is at 50....but not for something lower