Converted to vaporism & self-cultivation

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Egzoset, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Egzoset New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $132
    Hello,

I'm an old fart who quit all forms of smoking many years ago.

The discovery of vaporizing was an accident, it occured in February and was a revelation...

It became necessary to grow my own weed after i moved to another city for a lack of "contacts" and i'm now into my second experiment.

At 1st i tried self-cultivation behind a window, the yield was modest. Sunlight alone just didn't work when i tried again in October so i'm now using CFL lamps; the plant's leaves greatly improved as a result but i was into the 47th day when i switched to artificial lightning and my tallest plant was 4 inches high only...

My strain is AutoMaria II (an autofem), there no garantee i can save those plants since they're already quite old even though their height and foliage seem to say otherwise. Maybe i'll be luckier if i manage to adjust my setup and experiment with different varieties, we'll see in March i think.
  2. Nimbus The truth is on our side

Stoner Buck$:
    $652
    Yeah, I self-cultivate nearly every day.

Seriously though, good on ya! Have you tried edibles? If not, then when you harvest a good crop, try making some cannabutter with the trimmings. The results from eating it is a little different from those of smoking or vaping. It's another trick in the bag:thumbsup:
  3. Egzoset New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $132
    Salutations Nimbus,

Edibles definitely got my attention when i heard about it but i simply don't feel like i'm ready to make my own. Yields need to be improved 1st before i can experiment with this i'm afraid, it could be a while but i'll think of it...

:thumbsup:
  4. kiwi SHE GOD

Busy
    Stoner Buck$:
    $12,759
    :thumbsup:welcome to the site:family:
  5. Egzoset New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $132
    Salutations everyone,

My appologies, it's clear i've failed to make roots after registering on this board so to speak... I don't know why, it just happened. Anyway, quite a few events have taken place since last year so lets begin with Nimbus's suggestion: edibles!

:)

Well, the thing is i dunno if i'll be able to continue with this favourite hobby of mine as all my plants got infested by spidermites and i expect my last Cannatonic to cry for mercy before Christmass! If it weren't for the bad quality of local shit i'd start to think this occupation became much less appealing as a hobby now that i must control a parasite which has won all battles so far!

In fact i once looked at those pesky beasts through my optical microsope and i thought for a second that i saw funny defiant smiles directed at me!

[IMG]

Today i find it easy to imagine why...

[IMG]

There's so much more to explore but i didn't expect i'd be confronted to the dark side of it and never attain a fully satisfying harvest before i do!

o_O
  6. Egzoset New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $132
    Plenty of time to read about CO2 suffocation. In the meantime:

[IMG]

The day SpiderMites won...
  7. Egzoset New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $132
    Euh... I wonder.
    [IMG]
    How many would i need for 1 dwarf flood?