Best way to make a homemade pipe?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Pipes, and Bubblers' started by perfectsong13, Sep 2, 2008.

1. perfectsong13 Marijuana Enthusiast

Stoner Buck$:
    $5,237
    Hey what's the best way to make a homemade pipe with everyday stuff? I'm just a college kid living in the dorms...I need some way to light up, and I don't really wanna buy a pipe right now, and my pipe is back home because I lent it to a friend back home and forget to get it back before I moved. I've made one out of tin foil, and it hit nicely, but I'd rather not inhale burning foil...so if anyone has any suggestions, please tell.

I don't have any apples either, by the way.
  2. Suicide To|

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,880
    Mountain Dew Bong:

Items needed:
    Metal Mountain Dew Bottle.
    Plain White Bic Pen.
    Tin Foil/Aluminum Foil.
    Needle or small poking object.
    Knife.

How to:
    put a hole somewhere near the bottom of the mountain dew bottle not to big but big enough for the hollow pen shaft(take out the pen ink and shit) to fit in, after that is in there if you want you can wrap some of the tin foil around that but not needed.
    Making the bowl:
    the end sticking out, you put the tin foil, first off you get a flat piece about an inch across, get a small needed or something to put in the center and stick it in the pen shaft and then bend the bowl up so your shake or bud won't fall out when your toking, then light up and suck it through the opening at the top, and if you want put another hole on the side for the carb thats optional.

------------------------
    Aluminum Foil Pipe:

Items Needed:
    Aluminum Foil
    Pen.

How To:
    Rip off a good 5x5 sheet of foil, make sure your pen is atleast 5 inches or more
    put your pen on one end of the foil, take the foil and roll it around the pen, using the pen as a rolling wheel after its all rolled up nice slide the pen out an inch or less and bend the foil up and open the foil up some, take out the pen and see if its suckable, put your bud in there and fire it up and suck, you got an nice foil pipe.
  3. perfectsong13 Marijuana Enthusiast

Stoner Buck$:
    $5,237
    Not that I don't appreciate it, I do...especially for the bong, but I'd rather make something that doesn't involve tin foil.
  4. Midnight_Toker420 Hashed

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,187
    get a deep well socket and jam a screen in it :thumbsup:

just dont pull real hard and set you tongue on FIRE:eek:
  5. halffoot The late night stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $959
    Bend a pop can in the middle and poke some holes in the divot at the center of the bend. Set bud on top of the holes and inhale through the drink hole.

Its pretty ghetto but it works. Still using aluminum, but it isn't foil.
  6. Blitzed The Baggie Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,820
    Man if you got a tool set grab your self a socket, find some kind of screen, check in your sink faucets. Insert that into anything you want that you could smoke from, get creative.

If all else fails, go to your local hardware store and look at plumbing fittings and shit, if your really cheap just steal it.. then wallah pipe galore.
  7. mjp1083 Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $362
    Just use an apple. Take the stem out and poke a hole (thats where you pack the weed). Then poke a whole through the side that connects to the other whole.

Light it up
  8. DBoone I Owe a Lot to Iowa Pot

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,868
  9. STAYHIGH Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $451
    ok no offence to anybody that likes tin foil?

buts its the worst shit to smoke out of

ok anyway dude just get creative
    you can use anything to make something to smoke out of.

thats the magic of being a true stoner becuase when it comesdown to it we can make anything into a smokin device.
    my personal fav is bottle female and metal on metal male.

get a socket put a screen in it attach to a metal pen put in female(can be plastic metal dont matter) female needs to be secure in body .

sadly just about any homemade bong will leak eventually.

(except the bad ass thing i got)(its a modern marvel i think)

haha anyway be creative man

and happy smoking
  10. CheGuevara Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $371
    One of the best parts I remember about first getting into smoking bud was making home. You could go to a music store and get a trumpet piece (around 10 bucks). Those are pretty much act as slides or bowls, you could get a tin can cut a hole in it to fit the trumpet piece on the top and suck through the mouth hole. Then you get to use a can as the pipe which works well and you get to not smoke aluminum or tin. just a suggestion.
  11. ISUstoner Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $270
    As a fellow broke ass college kid living in the dorms, I gotta tell you man, invest. Go to the gas station and get you a little ten dollar glass piece, a tube (tp roll and dryer sheets) a box fan in your window, and a damp towel under the door. The take-away point here is; you gotta buy something man
  12. Koonu Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $646
    yo man. its very simple. use an apple man.... apples are absolutely the best thing to make homemade pipes out of... no tin foil, no aluminum, just mary jane with a slight apple twist. take the stem out, and theres a natural bowl on the top of every apple. then poke a pencil or something skinnier straight down where the stem used to be, but dont poke all the way through. then take a pencil and stab it straight through the apple from the side, intersecting the first hole you made... widen it and fuck around with it until there is adequate airflow and you're set. you can make another hole for the carb but it works fine without one.
  13. blowlotofw33d Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $251
    lol dood the most easiest and amazing pipe you will ever make at home all you need is a small piece of round dried hickory and a round stick ball point pen drill a hole for the bowl in the top and in the side drill a hole big enough for the ball point pen or a glass tube works also after you prefit to make everything is doing properly you can take some window glue just on the outside of the ball point towards the end and stick it in the hickory some people say wood doesnt taste good but hickory wont burn as easy and therefore gives a nice taste of weed and no burnt wood they last a long time also and you might wanna consider some pipe screens also for the bowl ohh year gutting you round stick would work to ahah sorry forgot bout that part;deadhorse:harvest:;smoke;troll
  14. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    so bottom line is dude is just gona need to buy something. Or use tin foil. Most free pipes need foil somewhere. Just dont hold the lighter at it so long to burn the foil like you are smoking crack, just long enough to burn the bud
  15. RastaVacations Rastavacations.com

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,265
    The top if a salt or pepper shaker can make a nice little bowl. Try wedging it into the apple, create a stem from some foil (at least you're not using the foil for the bowl), or look around elsewhere. It could also seat well into a plastic bottle or be inserted into a cardboard tube.
  16. 1_J_A_Day Big Poppa

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,811
    Maybe you cna just buy rolling papers. They are pretty inexpensive..
  17. DCBIGBUD Hardcore Toker

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,733
    Heres my homemade bucket!! Cut bottom of bottle off and put into a bucket or another bottle with top cut off (i use an old chuppa chups lolly tub) then use a socket or peice of plumbers connection wich i found the best with screen in it!! Hits ya good my bucket does!! Thats why i bought my bong cos their sometimes a bit too much whereas the bong is a bit mellower!!;bonghit;dream

Attached Files:

18. haddo Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $308
    For a cone piece i have always found that those things on the side of guitars that holds the strap make very good cone pieces,
    if you dont have a guitar there only worth a couple dollars.

you can pretty much fit most plastic tubes over em
  19. LookingDownTheCross Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $881
    Okay, so heres one pipe i've made, its a steam roller, its easy to make, all you need it, a small screw, like what hold a pickguard on a guitar, a guitar strap button, and a mechanical pencil, the bic kind with the clear tube around the lead chamber and all the guts, im sure you know what i mean. but anyway, you gut the pencil, make a hole through it (through one side and out the other, it helps if you keep heating it up, i always heat it up and push the guitar strap button into it to recess it a bit). anyway youll have the screw going through it and poking out the other side, then you place the guitar strap button on it, and tape down securely and seal it up.
    The screw sticking through the button acts as a really good screen. and bam there you are. ^.^
  20. gimmeweedmakemehappy New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $511
    ***** juss use bible paper. but use the blank pages in the back and it wont stick very well but lick it some and youre good :thumbsup: